Vet to Pet
Convenient at-home veterinarian visits.
The doctor’s at Mount Vernon Animal Hospital know life is busy! No matter how hard we try some pets struggle through their veterinary visits. Over the past 10 years we have strived for a stress free environment here at the hospital. However, we know some pets are just more at ease in the comfort of their own homes. So with your four legged family member in mind we introduce to you…..
MVAH’s Vet to Pet.
In home wellness care for your four-legged family member.
This service will allow you to schedule a house call for your pet for several routine services, diagnostic sampling, therapies and, when the time comes, euthanasia.
This is available for current clients and is best to be booked in advanced.
Services that cannot be provided in the field will be referred to our hospital setting at Mount Vernon Animal Hospital.
- Wellness Check Ups
- Heartworm Screening
- Fecal Parasite Screening
- Tickborne Disease Screening
- Bloodwork and Other Diagnostic Sampling
- Hospice Care
- Laser Therapy with the K Laser
- Acupuncture, Available soon.
- In Home Euthanasia
- Nail Trims, Anal Sac Expressions, Ear Cleaning and other maintenance.
**Visits for your pet when ill can be scheduled on a case by case basis with consultation with our Registered Veterinary Technicians.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Call the office at Mount Vernon Animal Hospital at (740)397-6958.
- Our friendly staff will collect your information in order to schedule a visit. Also, if you are a new client you can visit our website and fill out the form for a new client.
- Payment arrangements will be made before your visit. Feel free to ask for a estimate of anticipated services.
- You will be scheduled a 2 hour window for the Veterinarian and a Technician to arrive to your home. Our reception staff will give you a call when the team is en route to your home.
- Before the Veterinarian arrives your pets should be contained. Dogs should be kept indoors, on a leash or in crates or kennels. Cats should be confined to a small space such as a bathroom or kennel.
If you have questions about house calls or you’d like to schedule an appointment, call us at (740) 397-6958.